Saturday, May 5, 2012

University of Montana has Ignored this Issue for 3 Years, Protected By Attorney General Steve Bullock, and the Missoula Police and Missoula County Attorney. This is a Hate Crime and has Been Going on for 3 years and counting.

"Movie Producer Bill Windsor and Crystal Cox, one of the subjects to be filmed for the documentary film Lawless America, have been  threatened by stalker Sean Boushie from the University of Montana.
A series of emails from Sean Boushie to Bill Windsor are reprinted below.
Sean Boushie has called Bill Windsor a "wackjob" and has threatened to come after him and make sure he is locked away forever...
Sean Boushie has threatened me (Bill Windsor) with arrest for violating cyberstalking laws if I mention his name, Sean Boushie (Sean Boushie is his name, at least I believe his name is Sean Boushie.  Sean Boushie is the name on the emails sent to me by a person claiming to be Sean Boushie.  S-E-A-N  B-O-U-S-H-I-E.)  He also threatened me if I mention his employer, which I believe is the University of Montana.  That's the University of Montana.
Now, Sean Boushie has said that he would do these things to me if I accuse him of any crime on the basis of Crystal Cox's word.  So, all I am doing is reprinting Sean Boushie's emails to me.
In my opinion, Sean Boushie is dangerous.  I believe the courts should protect Crystal Cox from Sean Boushie by giving her a restraining order, and I believe I should have one as well.  I will seek one here and one in Montana as well."

Source of University of Montana Post

No comments:

Post a Comment