Sunday, May 6, 2012

This Complaint was Filed with Bernie Cassidy Lincoln County Montana in the Fall of 2009 and is Still Ignored

Stephen Mocko Complaint Regarding University of Montana Sean Boushie and an email he sent to the email CrystalCoxIsABitch@Yahoo.com, the one that sent me a death threat.

Stephen Mocko Complaint Regarding University of Montana Sean Boushie


When I heard that Sean Boushie had filed a police report complaining that he had a threat sent to him, and that the email in the report he was claiming was his, was CrystalCoxIsABitch@Yahoo.com, the very same email that sent my death threat.. I immediately called the Eureka Police about it.. as I was in fear of my life, and there was, without a doubt proof, I emailed and called my attorney at the time as well, however it was a Friday night, so I recorded the conversation with this officer as it was life or death to me, here is that call



I did not speak to Maury McKinney, the Officer who took the complaint, however he served me an illegal protective order AGAINST me, the many he knew had access to an email account that threatened to kill me, he served me, this was an order from judge Robin Clute of Hamilton Montana for a protective order. I was denied a protective order in that same county, Ravalli County Montana by Judge Haynes.  When this Officer served me the protective order, I asked him about the Sean Boushie complaint, here is that conversation.  I believe this officer is the "Jimmy Boston" emails I got at that time threatening me as well, I was in fear of my life and therefore recorded the conversation.



This also comes up at BOTH of my hearings for protective orders which I also have recorded as my life was and continues to be in danger. My business ruined, my home and investments lost, years of duress, ALL after all these law enforcement, judges, commissioners, and more knew what was happening.

To this day they did not subpoena Craigslist, Yahoo, Google or other sites I gave them proving who this man was.  And 3 years of webs stats, stalking, hate and threats still to this day ignored and still he is paid by the University of Montana.

1 comment:

  1. Crystal L Cox, Worthless lying extortionist...

    ReplyDelete