Friday, May 4, 2012

This is the Second Time, while on Paid TIME at the U of M, that Sean Boushie has asked this Film Producer where and when I will be Interviewed.

This email is more proof that my Life is in Constant Danger from Sean Boushie and the Missoula County Attorney, Missoula Police, Judges in Hamilton Montana and the Ravalli County Police do NOTHING.

Here is the Emails Between Lawless America Corruption Documentary Producer and Sean Boushie while he is at work at the University of Montana.

This is the Entire eMail Thread.

"Crystal:

See below.  I would like to publish this.  May I?

William M. Windsor
Office: 770-578-1094
Fax: 770-578-1057
P.O. Box 681236
Marietta, GA 30068


Corruption Activist, Paralegal, Grand Jury Consultant


I, William M. Windsor, am not an attorney.  My website and emails express my OPINIONS.  The comments of visitors or guest authors to the website are their opinions and do not therefore reflect my opinions.  Anyone mentioned by name in any article is welcome to file a response.  My website and my emails do not provide legal advice.  I do not give legal advice.  I do not practice law.  My website and my emails are to expose government corruption, law enforcement corruption, political corruption, and judicial corruption.  Whatever my website and emails say about the law is presented in the context of how I or others perceive the applicability of the law to a set of circumstances if I (or some other author) was in the circumstances under the conditions discussed.  Despite my concerns about lawyers in general, I suggest that anyone with legal questions consult an attorney for an answer, particularly after reading anything on my website or in my emails.  The law is a gray area at best.

From: Sean Boushie [mailto:seanboushie@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 5:21 PM
To: Bill@lawlessamerica.com
Subject: Re: Sean Boushie, Will you help 750 Nobodies try to Save America

That's pretty funny, you better hurry because she is about to be arrested on federal charges and shipped directly to a mental facility.

Stalker, ya right... what she has is a case of paranoid schitzo delusional personality disorder.

She is paid monthly to harass her "stalker", which she defines as anyone who ever looks at her BS websites and anyone who tells her to shove it as far up her fat ass as she can reach!

If you haven't figured it out, I'm her alleged stalker.. Only because she says so!!

I am the one that has restraining orders against her not the other way around!

So, let this be your standing cease and desist. If you or she mentions my name or my employer in any association with stalking or if you accuse me of any crime on her simple lying word, i will have you arrested on GA cyberstalking laws, and I will sue you for every penny you never had.

I had enough crap from all the wackjobs associated with this lying POS. You can tell her I'm coming for her and I'm going to make sure she is locked away forever. Want to screw with me and the same goes for you!!

Dont bother replying, youre going on the wackjobs to ignore list!

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 2:06 PM, Bill@LawlessAmerica.com <williamwindsor@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Crystal has had a stalker and some threats, so her filming will be done in secret.
Corruption Activist, Paralegal, Grand Jury Consultant


I, William M. Windsor, am not an attorney.  My website and emails express my OPINIONS.  The comments of visitors or guest authors to the website are their opinions and do not therefore reflect my opinions.  Anyone mentioned by name in any article is welcome to file a response.  My website and my emails do not provide legal advice.  I do not give legal advice.  I do not practice law.  My website and my emails are to expose government corruption, law enforcement corruption, political corruption, and judicial corruption.  Whatever my website and emails say about the law is presented in the context of how I or others perceive the applicability of the law to a set of circumstances if I (or some other author) was in the circumstances under the conditions discussed.  Despite my concerns about lawyers in general, I suggest that anyone with legal questions consult an attorney for an answer, particularly after reading anything on my website or in my emails.  The law is a gray area at best.

From: Sean Boushie [mailto:seanboushie@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 3:10 PM
To: Bill@lawlessamerica.com
Subject: Re: Sean Boushie, Will you help 750 Nobodies try to Save America

If you are willing to tell me the exact time and place you will be "interviewing" crystal cox.
On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 12:45 PM, Bill@LawlessAmerica.com <williamwindsor@bellsouth.net> wrote:
Sean Boushie
Would you be willing to spend a few dollars to save America from corruption?  If you can afford it, please make a donation so my friends and I can try to save America from government corruption and our loss of Constitutional rights. 
750 nobodies and their families and friends are setting out to save America.  No guns, no violence, just an RV, cameras, microphones, and 750 everyday people telling their stories for Lawless America…The Movie.
The issues that motivated the colonists in America to revolt were NOTHING compared to the issues that all Americans face today.  We have lost what our founding fathers established for us.  We have lost our fundamental rights.  But 99.99% of Americans do not even realize it.  Educating a wide audience is essential if there is any hope that we can bring about reform.  I have recorded a five-minute video that explains the problem and what we are doing about it.
This is a Pulitzer-prize winning story that the mainstream media has not covered because they are afraid of the judges and the government.  I am not afraid. 
This movie will include some incredible stories:
·       Mollie Malone, mother -- when she and her husband lost their jobs and ran out of money, they went to the state for help; the state took her two children and out them up for adoption.  Mollie didn’t know it was a crime to be poor.  It’s not supposed to be.
·       Jeff Baron, an Internet domain name entrepreneur who has had every asset stolen by two federal judges in Dallas and their attorney friends.  Jeff has lost assets valued at $100 million, and he did absolutely nothing wrong.  This could happen to you!
·       Shellie Youhoing-Nanan, a mother and a private investigator in Georgia – SWAT teams burst into her home, terrorized her family, threw her down and kneed her in the back causing her to lose her unborn child.  She was guilty of absolutely nothing.  She sued, and federal judges denied her the right to seek damages for what was done to her.
·       Sandy Fonzo, mother – Sandy’s son was sentenced to a child’s prison by two judges in Pennsylvania who received millions in kickbacks for sending children to prison for crimes like faking a sick note and wearing too much perfume.  Her son was so distraught that he committed suicide.  This took place in the Kids for Cash scandal that you may have heard about.
·       Barbara Rose, grandmother – Many stories of mothers, fathers, grandmothers, and grandfathers who have been denied any contact whatsoever with their children and grandchildren for no good reason.  Barbara has not been allowed to have any contact with her grandchildren for 10 years.  Imagine if this happens to you.
·       Sunny Sheu – He obtained proof of corruption by a judge in New York.  After two goons threatened him, he recorded a video saying that if turned up dead, it would be the judge who arranged it.  Sunny was murdered two weeks later.  We’ll also be telling the story of a man who was so distraught by the devastation of his life by a judge that he set fire to himself on the courthouse steps.
·       Andrew Wordes -- an innocent man who had legally been raising a few dozen chickens and other small birds in the backyard of his suburban Atlanta home, is now dead, following a crusade of terror perpetrated against him by the City of Roswell Georgia.
·       Erna Boldt and many other elderly people who have been robbed of their assets and terrorized by court-ordered guardianship scams.
·       And 739 others, all victims of government corruption, judicial corruption, police abuse, or crooked attorneys.
I take calls and receive emails from everyday people all day every day, many crying, desperate for someone to help them.  At last count, over 25,000 different people have emailed me in the last 18 months.  I do what I can, but I conceived this movie to generate awareness with millions of Americans.  This will help all of these victims and the millions of others who may not even realize what has happened to them.
Lawless America…The Movie started as a little movie project, but it has become a huge and very important project.  We are now trying to raise a some money to make the movie special.  We have launched a fundraising campaign on KickStarter, a website that generated pledges of more than $175 million dollars  and has delivered more than 20,000 successfully funded projects.
Thus far, most of the financing for the movie has come from the 750 victims, almost all of whom have been devastated financially by their ordeal.  I am donating a year of my life to the project with no compensation.
We have 37 days to raise $50,000, or we get nothing.  We NEED your help...
Please go to our project page on KickStarter, and do the following:
Please forward this email to everyone you know.  Post it on every Facebook page and website page that you frequent.  Post it in chat rooms.  Post it everywhere.  We have to get as much support as we can get for this project.
Here's the KickStarter link:
Thanks SO MUCH,

Bill

William M. Windsor
Office: 770-578-1094
P.O. Box 681236
Marietta, GA 30068




No comments:

Post a Comment